Begin at CCV and transfer directly to any Vermont State College. Guaranteed.
The Vermont State Colleges’ Direct Admissions program gives Community College of Vermont students guaranteed transfer admission to Castleton University, Northern Vermont University or Vermont Technical College.
Fall 2023 will mark launch of the new Vermont State University comprised of the best of Castleton, Northern Vermont University, and Vermont Tech. While we develop the high-impact programs that Vermont State University will offer, the VSCS wants to assure students interested in the VSCS Direct Admissions program that this program is available and will continue to be a great option. To that end, students who enroll in the VSCS direct admissions program and complete the appropriate CCV program will have 60 credits worth of credits from that program meet program requirements in a Vermont State University bachelor’s degree program. Those students will also continue to enjoy all the other benefits of the program listed below.
There are so many benefits to joining…
- Maximize your time at CCV. With our transfer maps, you’ll know exactly what you need to take at CCV and how it fits into your bachelor’s degree.
- Save time and money. CCV offers Vermont’s lowest tuition costs and with transfer plans in place, there’s no time spent wondering about how your credits will be used to satisfy requirements in the bachelor’s degree. It’s all determined ahead of time. This saves you time and money. You might even be eligible for special scholarships at your destination college!
- No uncertainty. We’ve taken the guesswork out of transfer. Just follow your transfer map and there’s no need to worry if you are taking the right classes.
- Support from a team. By enrolling in the VSCS Direct Admissions program, you’ll have access to customized support from two schools working together for you.
- No hoops to jump through. When it’s time to transfer, you won’t need to apply, pay fees, or even have transcripts sent. We’ll take care of that for you.
- Test the waters. As a CCV student, you can try out classes at your destination college and still pay the CCV tuition rate (fall and spring only).
- Two degrees instead of one. You’ll finish with both your associate and bachelor’s degree which looks great on a resume.