The VSCS Board of Trustees has scheduled the following special meeting to discuss business surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic and to consider a recommendation from the Chancellor on the future of the Vermont State Colleges. The Board may, if circumstances warrant and it so votes, enter into Executive Session during the meeting.
This meeting will be held via Zoom at 1:00 p.m. on Monday April 20, 2020. For Zoom meeting information please contact Jen Porrier at (802) 224-3001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not intend to make an oral comment in the meeting, we will be live streaming the session on YouTube here:
If you would like to make a statement during the public comment portion of the meeting, we have created a process to so:
- Once the meeting starts a link will be shared to add your name to a waiting list
- Individuals will speak on a first come, first served basis.
- Each individual will have 1 minute to speak
- If there are many people signed up, there may not be enough time for you to have a turn. Please know that being on this list does not guarantee that you will be able to speak.
- The moderator will unmute you when it is your turn to speak
- Please keep to your time limit. If you go over, your microphone will be muted.
- Please keep your comments brief and succinct. Please try not to repeat comments from another speaker. If you agree with a previous speaker, simply state your agreement.
- Please keep your comments respectful and refrain from using inappropriate language.
- If you are unable to speak due to time constraints, or you want to submit your comments in writing, you may do so here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/J8BRV5Z
Thank you for your cooperation and patience with this process.
Read the press release from Chancellor Spaulding: Vermont State Colleges System Chancellor Announces Adaptation Plans to Meet the Challenges of the Future